AS9100 PURCHASE ORDER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
M-10 Rev 1.3
In addition to Divergent Terms and Conditions of Purchase, for Aerospace Part/Supplies Sellers, by accepting a Purchase Order, the Seller agrees to the following:
1. All applicable certificates to be sent with each shipment.
2. Seller acknowledges Divergent’s right of access to its facilities, product, and/or related quality records at any time, by Divergent, its customer, or regulatory authorities to verify quality of products or work. Right of access may be limited to only those records and product applicable to Divergent’s products or contracts.
3. All purchasing requirements shall be flowed down to sub-tier Sellers or subcontractors.
4. Seller to notify Divergent immediately of unexpected anomalies, nonconformances, changes in product and/or process, changes of Sellers, and/or changes of manufacturing facility location. Divergent reserves the right to approve such changes or incidents before work can proceed.
5. Seller acknowledges it shall apply suitable corrective action when presented with Divergent complaints or nonconformance reports.
6. Seller will assure employee competence, including any required qualification of persons
ensuring that their employees are aware of:
their contribution to product or service conformity
their contribution to product safety
the importance of ethical behavior
7. Records pertaining to the manufacture, inspection, and test of Divergent’s products shall be retained for a minimum of seven (7) years.
8. Seller shall comply with the AS9100D requirements for External Providers & Aerospace Industries Association of America (AIA) Global Principles of Ethics in the Aerospace & Defense Industry, available for review here: https://ifbec.info/about.